Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fishy fishy

Yesterday, Hubby had to go into the city for a meeting so I 'tapao-ed' Jaden and both mother and son went over to Aunt Lin's while waiting for Hubby to finish working. All the babies were asleep when we arrived. Jaden was then fed his wheat and anchovies rice cereals which he took rather a long time. I think it must be because his TV programme was not switched on. He eats faster when the TV is on while I feed him. He must have taken more than 1/2 hour before he finished the 5 tablespoonfuls of rice cereals.

Xian Xian woke up and got so excited seeing Jaden there. Now both of them are so much more aware of each other's existence that it was so cute to watch. Both reaching out their hands to want to touch each other. I dare not tho to let Jaden go touch Xian Xian because firstly, Jaden's fingernails might scratch the other boy, and secondly, Xian Xian is sick. In fact, I think most of the babies that Aunt Lin was taking care of was down with fever and cough at the moment. Now I am looking out for signs of all those unwanted virus in Jaden. Praying hard that my breastmilk will work wonders and that his immune system is as strong as mine.

Took 2 spoonfuls of fish porridge for Jaden to try from Xian Xian's daily feed. I was so confused when I scooped the porridge on to Jaden's blue bowl because Xian Xian's porridge was a little brown in colour while Jaden's was really white only to found out later that Aunt Lin actually poured a little soya sauce into Xian Xian's bowl. No wonder la that boy finished all his porridge and eats it without any resistance. Nah! I did not give Jaden any artificial flavouring other than natural sweetness that the ingredients gives out.

*sigh* My son is now playing peekaboo with me from the living room. So kesian he is now playing by himself. Gotta join him now. *gRin*

No comments: