Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spanked!

Jaden not only resorted to sleeping on his side, sometimes he will turn to him tummy and sleep. Yesterday at about 5am when I suddenly woke up, a mother's instinct, I saw him rolling over to his tummy and he was clinging on to the little border Hubby and I made so Hubby won't sleep on him should Hubby turn to his right. Jaden clung on to the borderline, his head put 'manja-ly' on the border and slept that way till I gently got up and put him back onto his back. Hes been doing that much often now.. wonder if all babies go through it?

I noticed that hes been rather naughty when his father is around. He would whine and whine nonstop and sometimes even pretend to cry just to get our 100% attention. When he is alone with me, he is much more toned down and sometimes, play by himself and fall asleep without me to pat him to sleep. Guess he found out that he could bully his father. Even when Hubby raises his voice at Jaden, Jaden would retaliate either even whining louder or cry as if hes been abused. Sometimes I do spank him on his thigh. Well, I rather spank him than to see him fall down the nappy changing table. These days he has no patience for me to put the diaper on him. He would try to want to push himself out from the table or roll over. So you tell me, would you rather I spank him and let him lie there thinking what his mother just did to him or let him fall down and have a taste of pain? But of course I would not even let the latter happen. *sigh*

No comments: