Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hair-lemma

Okies.. I think I found the hairstyle I wanted.
Since my hair is as long as both these women, I thought I will have it cut like Chantal's (the blondie) and have it dyed like Tyra's since I am somewhere near her skin tone..

OR

Should I just leave it naturally black but have it cut/ rebond me hair just like them?

What do you think?

Would it work on me?


I really need a major makeover to boost up my self confidence. I think I lost it the day I gave birth...





but then again, some may say I have such a look before.. but I loved it..

My husband said my face is too square for such a hairstyle? Is he correct or should I just ignore his comments?


2005


4 comments:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

cut it.. and do the rebond it.. then if not nice.. later only colour it!

weiling said...

i thought u wanted to cut it short?

blubbieMs said...

Yah I did Weiling, but Simon says my face would look so big that he would laugh at me everyday and he prefers me with my hair long. He says it covers the fat face.. =)

weiling said...

how very mean of him!