Saturday, April 12, 2008

imsonia

I am supposed to be thankful that Jaden decides to turn in early for the night. So after tucking him into bed, and lying there for a while because an intuition tells me that he is going to stir from sleep and cry for milk which he did. So after the second round of feeding him, I thought might just as well, sleep.. because that is what I needed badly after last night's ordeal. Fell asleep for a little while only to wake up again suddenly, thinking it must be about 4am now but nooo.. it was only 2am then. *sigh* Tossing and turning and finally, I came out here to blog instead. Tried reading myself to sleep with Eat, Pray & Love but it didn't work. It only make me want to finish reading the book padahal I want to take my own sweet time in digesting that book. A lovely book I must say.. Never had really taken to such books but this one is different.

I hate sleepless nights like these. I usually fall asleep easily... but lately, its Hubby that falls asleep easier than I do.

Help..

No comments: