Sunday, April 13, 2008

He ate ...

... his toes today. After weeks of bringing up his feet and studying them, he finally popped his left toes into his mouth to taste while rolling around on the bed. OH! The elders have warned me about that and I actually thought it is an impossible act to do. Have you ever tried then? Bringing your toes right up to your mouth? Today, he did it... *sigh* my boy is always surprising me with new things!

I finally fell asleep last night at about 6am in the morning. Luckily my baby too slept off his morning naps easily.. till about 2-3pm.. heheheh Both of us did wake up for feed.. then back to dreamland without much effort. No more late nights.. must not have any more late nights! Hate feeling so sleepy and energy-drained for the rest of the day!

Going to wake Hubby up now. He fell asleep in front of the TV watching football yet he insists that he wants to watch AC Milan's game later at 230am. Doubt he will.. guess he will just get up and go straight to bed. *gRin*

No comments: