Thursday, March 27, 2008

New toy for the 6 month old

Jaden is having his foul mood days lately. Might be due to him teething, so he gets irritated easily OR its just his temper. Short fused boy. Must have taken after his father.

Lately, he prefers to be carried in a standing position and he bounces whenever he cans. He no longer wants to sit for long. He prefers to stand and bounce bounce like a little kangaroo. If he lies down on the bed, then he will kick himself upwards till whatever above his head stops him from moving. His movements look like a caterpillar that Hubby and I now call him the little caterpillar. Sometimes, he is a rocking boat on his tummy. Rocking from right to left to right.

Sometimes, I tend to sleep a little later than Jaden and if he wakes up first, he will try to play by himself looking at his surroundings until he gets bored. Thats when the little boy is up to his antics. He will roll onto his tummy, and then if he could, he would slowly spin to face your sleeping face and then look at you. Ever ready with a smile if you open your eyes to look back. Sweet kan? But this wont last long. Once he knows you are awake, there is no turning back. Its get up and play and feed him time till he decides that he needs a nap, which he will sleep and leave you wide awake.

Today, we took him to The Curve to buy his first bowl because he can start to eat rice cereals. I plan to start him maybe in a day or two, maybe tomorrow.. see how it goes. While I was paying for the bowl at Mothercare, Hubby was showing him toys and according to Hubby, this toy got Jaden all excited at first sight. You know what that means -Jaden gets the toy. So I told Hubby, next time bring me out and when I get excited at the first sight of a bag I like, then he can buy for me too. The reply I got "EAT SHIT AND DIE!" *_*

So now, Jaden has another new toy to add to his collection. *sigh*
The Lamaze Musical Inchworm

o.Oh and Jaden is now longer than 60cm.. Should be around 75cm or more.. less than 80cm thats for sure but still.. My growing little baby!

No comments: