Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just another Sat

Ever noticed how if you only subscribe to Variety package, Sports channels, Discovery & Learning channels, there is absolutely nothing to watch when it comes to the weekend? It got so bad to the point that Hubby and I have to resort to DVD to keep us sane throughout the weekend. Ok, maybe its just me to keep sane by watching DVDs coz Hubby has football to watch but still right? So not worth the money paid!!!

Talked to my sister yesterday and guess what I found out? She is expecting a BOY!! Supposedly she and David had chosen a name -Howard Au-Yong Hao Wen. Hmm.. not very creative a name for Howard but then again, it aint my son so none of my business. BUT BUT BUT I am so excited! My sis is already in her 19th week of pregnancy. Next week will be her 20th and that means half way there. Jaden is going to be 'kor kor' to little Howard!

Next month is going to be my first anniversary with Hubby. I wonder if he will remember that but I am sure he will remember that Jaden turns 7 months old but ours? Nah.. it will prolly skip his mind but I dont care. I am only looking forward to a date now and that is 28th Sept 2008. =)

Jaden is already outgrowing most of his 3-6 months clothings. Now he wearing those big ones that his godmothers bought. The little boy is sure growing fast and tall. Memang that boy is a tall one coz everybody that sees him says he is long. Well, height is good for a boy... *gRin* aahh.. anything lah as long as he is healthy!

o.Oh and did I mentioned that eversince I became a mother, I have been having lots of bruises here and there on my legs? Reminds me of myself when I was a little girl then, always running and knocking into things and getting these bruises. This time, its knocking into edge of the bed, Jaden's drawers and bed and computer table and lots more. *sigh* So 'bruise prone' at the moment! Okies.. I hear Jaden trying to stiffle a cry now.. got to go company him now..

No comments: