Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I was wrong

and I thought life would be a bit much easier after they hit their 6th month. I was wrong. Hubby and I still can't bring him out for long. Jaden just refuses to cooperate with us when it comes to being away from home even if it meant 2 hours. Jaden hates it. He will put up all type of show just to hurry us home and once he is on his little eu eu (bouncer bed) or bed, he gives you this wide satisfied smile cum smug that says it all. "I WIN AGAIN YOU SUCKERS!!!!" He is most happy when he is at home. Familiar surroundings I guess. Last night, Tommy fetched 3 of us out for dinner in his new car and there Jaden, after a while, decided that the car at the back was just too claustrophobic for his liking and he burst into tears. Luckily his rubber duckie tagged along and that distracted him for a while till we reached The Curve. Then when we were just going to dive into our food, he decided he wanted to either go home, or go for a walk so one of us have to sacrifice our food getting cold in giving him 110% of our attention while the other gobbles down.

and his feeding for the night last night really pissed me off real bad. Usually he takes about 3-4 hours before he struggles gently to want to have the next feed but last night, it was almost every 1 1/2 hour or 2 hours max before he wants his milk again. Just as I am going to fall into deep sleep, there he goes bringing up his legs banging down the bed, shifting so dramatic in his sleep, rubbing his face... *sigh* Thankfully I breastfeed him lying down but still, with the aircon on and the shirt lifted, my nose is back to its runny runny mode. AARRRGGHHHH!!!! but then again, Jaden is just too cute to stay pissed for long. Maybe its just a second or two and back to AAwwwwwww....

Got to go get ready now so that I can be early for once for his baby massage class in a while. Hopefully he will behave till we get home.. *crossing fingers tightly!*

No comments: