Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sakit hati

So sakit hati...

It all begun with the lectric trip on my apartment floor. It only happens to my floor. So I went to the babies' room to check and VOILA! It was like some dominoes effect that Cheeko got a sudden scare and started to hop madly around his cage, which triggered off Cheekie to do the same thing. BUT Cheekie was the one that suffered the consequence of that dominoes effect. Her head got stuck right between the cage. I shouted for Hubby to come and save her. She was already shrieking in pain. Luckily she was fine with Hubby's presence. Hubby tried to cut open the cage but the steel just wouldn't budge. He sent me down to ask the handyman for a wire-cutter only to be heard in the background of the phone call, his girl-friend or wife laughing at my request. STUPIAK! When I came back, Hubby said he managed to save Cheekie. Hubby had pulled the steel bars apart with all his strength... *sigh* those shrieks of pain and trauma by our little girl. So sakit hati.. =( Now shes all sitting in one corner, still traumatised.. hopefully she will be fine by tomorrow although she will be suffering from bruises.. so damn sakit hati... poor little bunny!

No comments: