Friday, January 18, 2008

Ran out of supply.. almost

Jaden could not stop crying last night after his bath. Don't know what triggered off his mood but it was damn foul. It took a while for him to calm down, of course with the nipple in his mouth. I guess he was too tired and hungry at the same time. Poor boy! After nursing for quite some while, he fell asleep at about 1030pm. Woke up for occasional feeds an hour at a time till about 230am when he slept off till 530am and looked at hubby for entertainment. Hubby was reading at that time and Jaden woke up, wanting to play.. So me being a mother, a party pooper, what Hubby likes to call me told Jaden to mam mam and then oi oi! Well, he did oi.. but an hour later... and I was about to get up for my Sis's wedding registration.. failed gila babi sial.. coz i woke up to a throbbing headache, warm body and bad sore throat. Sms-ed my sis to told her that I won't be there anymore today and off back to slumberland for me until Jaden decided to whimper and ask for food again. Hour after hour, my breasts have also ran out of supply. Dang! So I have to do my usual trick -drink lots of milk and water.. hopefully the next feed, I will have enough to feed my hungry little boy...

One day to Hubby's birthday! Can't wait...

No comments: