Friday, January 18, 2008

Don't you love me, Mr Yap?

I asked him after he pointed this out to me. (check picture below and tell me what you see...)

Scenario 1:


*hits head* Can be sucha idiot at times. Most of the time to be more accurate and that is only one of the many idiotic things I do in life...

How could I possible tie one end of my cereals up, which does not even have an opening at all, padahal the opened end is left untied.. hmm..

Scenario 2:
I wanted to wash my dishes so I turned on the tap and the conversation went like this...
"Why does the water seemed like it has no pressure?", I asked him.
He chose to ignore me
(looks down at the tap)
Oops, I didn't turn it on full blast...
*slaps head*

Don't you just love me, Mr Yap?

Last year, as we celebrated my Hubby's birthday first time together, I got my friends and his Timmy to come over and surprised him. Eddy and June was also very much involved to make it work as they lured him out of the house to yam cha to give me time to prepare the surprise back at home. Was a surprise that didn't really go as plan but still, it was all sincere and fun. The cake was melting and candle was dripping as we sang him the Birthday song. =) Yeap.. that was last year then..

This year, I wanted him to have a different type of cake. My belief for birthdays is no matter how old you are or if you do not feel like celebrating it, one should always have a birthday cake and blow the candle. Its a tradition! A must for me.. so I ordered Hubby's cake two weeks in advance. I went to collect it today.. alas, Hubby insisted that he wants to follow me out despite hints of me wanting to go and collect something on Joy's behalf. Sorry Joy, I had to use your name because you are Jaden's kai-ma and he will allow me to do anything for you.. *gRin* Anyway, Hubby believed me and he followed till I went to the house to collect the cake and I had to give him the cake in advance since the box was half covered with see-through plastic.

"SURPRISEEE!!!! Happy Birthday Baby... you were not suppose to see it till tonight.. so.." yah.. that is how the story goes la.. another surprise by me gone bad. Am bad at surprises kan?

Don't you just love me, Mr Yap?



So wanna see the cake I gave him? Here you go.. a sneak peek...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I love you!

LOVE LOVE!