Sunday, November 25, 2007

What starts with C?


Jaden finally got his Sesame Street shows. Hubby and I took him to Speedy Videos and got him a couple of VCDs.. now now don't ask why VCDs because there weren't any freaking Sesame Streeet DVDs to be found anywhere. There were only Barney and Teletubbies DVDs at large and there is no way Hubby and I are buying those because they are evil. We think Barney is a pedophile and Teletubbies is just plain ugly. So different compared to Sesame Street -Educational and Fun and well, more fun!

Now we are teaching Jaden how to sing :-
C is for Cookie, thats good enough for me

C
is for Cookie, thats good enough for me
C is for Cookie, thats good enough for me
Oh, Cookie Cookie Cookie starts with C


and he loves the song. Never fail to reward Hubby and I with his toothless smile after the song. He loves music!

Today, after his bath time, we are going to sit in the living room and watch Sesame Street together. Yay! Happy Family!!!

No comments: