Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tiring night...

Last night, Jaden decided to sleep off at about 4am, and that he slept off was also due to Hubby consoling him, carrying and patting him to sleep. Don't know whats wrong with Jaden but there was nothing that I could do to make him sleep. Diaper changed, fed him full, burped him, pat him, sing to him, carry him.. he just didn't want me. Then when Hubby came in, finally with his last method of soothing the boy, the little boy slept off in his father's arms.. but did wake up half an hour later with me sleeping at his feet, patting him back to sleep. *sigh* What a night!

Took him to the paediatrician two days in a row and it was closed. So this morning, I decided to call up the clinic and confirmed with them that there will be a doctor in before I go again. What a waste of time! Imagine, finding parking and all because the sign says "Will be back at 530pm" and then when you parked the car and all, walked to the clinic with a sleeping child in your arms, the door is locked and the sign says "opens tomorrow at 9am". Frus a not u tell me?

It has been a very tiring night for me. Hopefully its just one of those rare occasions Jaden decides to act this way because if its every night like this, I will go crazy! Now, I have to go wake the little boy up, play with him a little, feed him, prepare his milk and diaper bag and off we go to the paediatrician again.

o.Oh and today, my Jaden is officially TWO MONTHS OLD!!!

No comments: