Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I am officially 2 MONTHS OLD

Ya ya! Talk talk! I am listening.. (you bore me!)


That is my 2nd month 5-in-1 jab and I took it like a hero!


Are you holding a camera?


How you like my camwhore pose? o.Oh?


Okay.. enough of my photos.. now bugg off!!


Daddy and Mummy brought me to the doctor today. Finally our efforts are not in vain. Mummy took me for a jab for DPT, Polio and HIB. Luckily, its a 5-in-1 jab and not 5 needles poking into me. Of course I cried a little but I still took it like a hero. Daddy was there to comfort me so its alright! I am officially 2 months old today and I now weigh 5.7kgs. I am a growing boy!!! and you know whats the best thing of going to the doc? I manage to skip bath time today! YIPPEE!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EMILY!!!!!!!!!...cute baby !!!!

intro to my seb later k !!

cheers

Mei said...

Hey you,

Looks like the little man's growing up pretty fast.

Regards to your hubby ;)

blubbieMs said...

Terence : Will intro to your Sebastian boy once mine knows how to at least crawl.. =) Can't wait to bring him to go make friends!

Mei : Yeap! Kids grow up fast, don't they? =)