Saturday, November 10, 2007

ter- oops!

I accidentally ter-***** my boy and made him cry. His cries are for real this time because I myself felt his pain. I do not mean it to happen. Just that my hand got caught in something and it ter-let go and ter-hit my boy on his h**d. So So So Sorry darling! Sucha bad mother. Didn't help with Hubby slapping my hands to tell me I am so careless. I know I am and I am already feeling terrible about it. No need to make me feel worse.. No need to repeat what did I do and how it happened. I already told you period. I am still feeling so guilty over what happened.. it was accidental.. really.. *sniff*

Jaden vomitted out his milk today. So kesian my boy. Today is just not his day. I remembered lifting him up to burp him for a while before putting him back down to sleep, which he did not. He chose to be wide awake which I can't blame him because he has been sleeping the whole day, almost 12 hours full or even more! So as I was coming out of the bathroom, preparing his bath, there I heard Hubby screaming that Jaden vomitted. Lets just say I got an earful and something else from Hubby. His neverending assumptions and all.
We quickly wiped Jaden clean, and then burped him for a little while more before taking him for his bath. Cleaned him thoroughly, especially at the neck area. Guess that added more to my depression. Maybe I am not a good mother after all. Mistakes after mistakes.. but at least I know my boy loves me and wants me.. My son!

1 comment:

firefly said...

ems, you're a good mum so dun blame yourself much...just tat this is your 1st bb and when the next bb comes...i'm sre you're more experienced...cheers girl