Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bitchie bitchie...

Hubby cooked carbonara for lunch today. Yummy thick creamy cheesey sauce just tops it all.
and then... he starts to complain that now not only does he cook, he cleans up the house, he work, he does laundry (sometimes), feed the rabbits and clean them, sometimes do the dishes.. he said soon he is going to lactate and then breastfeed baby. I told him to stop bitching about life. He made me french toast for dinner. Now, tell me am I being just plainly ungrateful today? Don't get me wrong.. its just today I feel like telling him stop bitching, thats all.. *gRin*

Heres the toast he made for me.. yummier than any of those found in char chan tengs..


o.Oh and pics of Jaden today, what Mummy did to him and how he bonded with his Daddy...


Won't you be angry too if your Mummy puts a Donkey on your head?


Sharing a secret with Daddy



I want it and I WANT IT NOW Daddy!!!

No comments: