Tuesday, November 6, 2007

McDelivery sucks BIG TIME!


McDelivery :: Can't come to us? We'll come to you.

Mark those words written all over their website and how they claimed they will come to you if you can't go to them.

I called them one night at about 950pm and have to re-dial like 10 times just to get through the line. Then I was put on hold till about 15 minutes before I was transferred to the guy who takes the orders. After such hard dialing through and waiting, I thought "Yay! End to hunger!" but no.. the guy asked me if my place was raining. I said I was not sure. He said he will check with the restaurant for a while and then when he got back to me, he said they will not make the delivery as its raining very heavily. BULL SHIT I tell you. In fact, the rain stopped long time.
THEY WOULD NOT MAKE THE DELIVERY BECAUSE THEY ARE FARKING LAZY! and what lies! So tell me, what does the McDelivery tagline mean? It means NOTHING but BULLSHIT! To think of it, my house is so damn near to the Mutiara Damansara's branch and they can't even deliver?

Thankfully, there is always Dominos to count on.. I am pledging my love for Dominos' service because they do prove themselves real good. You never have to re-dial to get to them, never ever have to wait for someone to pick up the phone for a good 15 minutes and tell you they won't be making any deliveries...

2 comments:

Josie said...

eh, please, they don't even farking deliver to my place okay. what rubbish.

blubbieMs said...

They suck big time wey! So disappointed in them..Their tagline is misleading!!!! LIARS! Guess Dominos is now my best-meal delivery-friend. Anyway, I am listed as their regular and we do get free food in addition to our order.. how wonderful is that?