Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just not yet ...

I speak too soon.
Nope! Jaden has not gone to that stage where he is able to sleep throughout the night. Not just yet, soon tho.
He is now learning how to laugh at 6 weeks. Everytime he looks at Hubby who talks and jokes with him, he will have this look on his face, as if trying to imitate Hubby's smiles and laughter. Babies do learn fast, don't they?
He knows when he cries, Mummy will be there. As long as I am beside him, he stops crying or maybe just a little crocodile tears to hurry Mummy to feed him.
He falls asleep easily when I lie down beside him, maybe because he feels safe.

They grow up fast...

Jaden woke up early this morning at about 5am just to watch Liverpool scored another 2 goals against Besiktas.

Liverpool vs. Besiktas = 8-0
How cool is that? Lets just say Hubby's one hour wait for the game (time difference) to begin was worth it.
My Jaden, the little Liverpool boy. Has always been one since he was inside me. Always kicking excitedly when it is a Liverpool game. Never on a MU game.. maybe other football games but still much more harder kicks during Liverpool.. Daddy and Jaden is going to visit Anfield one day, leaving me behind I am sure... Boys I tell you! They will tell me soon enough they both need their man time together....

No comments: