Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Making life hard

for the parents.

Yeap! That is what Jaden is doing to his parents when it comes to bedtime at night. Making life difficult. The small little boy is so sleepy. You can tell by how cranky he gets and his eyes all red and watery yet he refuses to sleep. Arching his back when we carry him, crying when we put him down on to the bed. He just wants someone to be beside him and then pats him and talk to him. Then he thinks that the position he is in is uncomfortable or he just wants to lean on his parents' lap to sleep. *sigh* and you have to wait 5 minutes or so to make sure that he is really asleep before you can put him down lying flat on his back to sleep... Thats my son!

Jaden decided that breastmilk expressed out in a bottle is not nice. He prefers it fresh from the breast. The hard work of expressing it out is now all in vain. Hubby, pulak supports Jaden by saying its like cooking instant noodles. Which one do you think you would prefer? An instant noodle that is just cooked and served or instant noodle that has been cooked, left in the fridge for two hours before reheating and serving it? Of all examples. he has to give that.. hrruummpphh!!!

Jaden officially went off his mittens the whole of yesterday but I think I will want to put it back on again on him because there is a nail or two that is not cut properly and now there are some red spots on his face. He tends to scratch his face viciously. o.Oh and now he discovered that by putting his fists or fingers into his mouth is very therapeutic. He has yet to learn how to use his thumb. Guess soon enough, he will learn how to suck his thumb. I'd rather he suck on a pacifier than the thumb because you never know where the hand touches. As for the moment, he is putting at least two fingers into the mouth or trying to fit his whole fists in.. *sigh* discovering new things everyday that little boy!

Called TMC up last night to ask Doc something if it was normal for me.. and the answer I got back? "Tell Emily that if she is to have sex, please use condom unless she wants to get pregnant again!" Nope, that is not the answer I want to hear.. I wanted to know if what was happening to me was absolutely normal? But I guess I have to settle for that answer and assume that it is absolutely normal.. and fancy the nurse telling me that just by giving my name won't help Doc remember who I am. Trust me, Doc knows Hubby and me very well by name or face or whatevers.. *wink* Think we are one of Doc's favourite patients!

End of this week, Jaden is going to be officially 2 months old. Can't wait for him to start crawling or calling out to us. Alritey, going to give him some tummy time now.. =)


No comments: