Thursday, November 22, 2007

Away from Jaden

Hubby and I will be away from Jaden for a few hours today because work beckons. Already missing him. I wonder how he will behave when hes with his grandparents. Yeap! We are leaving him in the hands of his grandparents for a few hours while we are at work today. I already prepare a list of Jaden's behaviour for Aunty Diana to refer to just in case if she does not get what Jaden wants. He has a lot of wants and needs to see to. Think hes going to be really pampered now.

Just heard wonderful news from VMei that her brother just had a son that is slightly younger than Jaden. o.Oh.. what fun! Jaden with his playmates.. Today, my cousin sis is going into labor. Next month, another cousin sis... but they are all up north. How I wish I can bring Jaden back much more frequent to my hometown to introduce him to my side of the family. I got a very big family of relatives in Perlis.. and there are so many little cousins and nieces and nephews all ready to play with him. *sigh*

Going to try to put on that workdress I bought when I was about 4 months pregnant but failed to get into it perfectly after a week buying it. Guess its alright now for me to fit nicely. Hopefully, with my fingers crossed!!! K, need to blog off now to have my nice cuppa hot chocolate, slapped on some ICI paint on my face to cover up the sleepless months and then attend to my son, prepare his stuff to bring him over to his grandparents'...

No comments: