Friday, November 2, 2007

Leaving on a Jetplane...

and that is what she did. She left on a jet plane very early this morning :: 1 something in the morning flight to Shanghai. She left on her own, leaving her family behind to go pursue her career. She left to go and gain a valuable experience... but all is good. So melo-dramatic kan? But the thing is, she will be back in a month's time so its ok... Auntie, you enjoy yourself there k? No worries about your little favorite boy back here. He is well-taken care of, theres no need to ask me to take good care of him coz thats what I do every single day. You yourself'd better take care!

Jaden has not been sleeping for long hours these two days. He has not pooped for about a day now.. must check him again today. If not, its to the paediatrician again! Jaden fell asleep in my arms while I was sending my daily report to my client today. Yeap! He got up and companied Mummy at work.. One hand cradling, one hand typing.. you peeps have to try!

enough said.. I have not got any good decent sleep through the night. Its Hubby's turn to use the comp and off to work anyway.. my turn to make sure Jaden sleeps and I follow too.. nitey nite then.. laterz!

No comments: