Sunday, November 4, 2007

1st Wedding Dinner .. Congrats Mr & Mrs Eee

Jaden attended a wedding dinner for his very first time. This little boy of mine just slept through the whole wedding dinner, only to wake up once for his 120ml of milk and off to dream-land again. Sleeping so peacefully in his stroller.

Everybody was amazed at how Jaden slept through the loud and irritating MC and the karaoke session sung by old men. You know how those songs are and how the microphones worked.. the louder the better and my boy just slept on. o.Oh and the best thing about these old men.. they have no respect for such air-conditioned places. Once with a drink in their hand, they start to light up cigarettes. Its an air-conditioned restaurant and there you light up your cigarette. Where would all these smoke go? No consideration at all, no brains!
I want to tell you about this boy. He is about 7 years old maybe, 6 or 8. He has this face that once you see, you want to whack. He was already told by his mother not to shake Jaden's stroller. Not to shake it, MIND YOU! and you know what he did? He looked at me in the face and shake it a few times..
If only Hubby was there, Hubby would have slapped that kid. I would have too, if I was not busy making sure my little boy is not shaken scared by that monster! Joy! He bully your favourite boy!

I managed to bathe Jaden on my own for the very first time. Will get used to it in due time.. yay! =)
Anyway, enough said about Jaden. Let me show you more of his pictures now he is already 5 weeks old (just after bath time)... specially for the 'Shanghainese' ...

p/s :: Jaden's godma -just in case if you are wondering if I received your sms, I did.. =)

Look into my eyes...



I can rooooaaaarrrrr !!!!



I can also look demure if I want to.. Checkout my cute shoes!

No comments: