Saturday, October 6, 2007

Snoring away...

"I am the future prom king! Its written all over my face!"


The two males in my life is now snoring away their weekend. Both father and son are having their sleep. The small one is just sleeping after his milk and diaper change while the father is catching up on lost sleep after a week of trying to cope with his fatherhood. Being parents ain't easy. You have to be on constant watchout for your kid, and its the motherly / fatherly instinct to want to protect their own child. Its true when I say that both father and child are spending their weekend away on the bed, dreaming of what-evers.. guess both of them will be spending much time later at night watching football. One hears the commentator, one watches and curses the opposing team. Soon, it will be both watching and cursing! Father and Son tag team...

Don't think I will ever bring Baby out till hes much more older now. Got a scare last night after I came home. Wiped baby clean of all germs and pray that he has my antibodies to stay healthy to fight off all those bacteria out there!

He got pampered a little too much last night from the girls that he thought he could get away with it with me early this morning but I could not care less. If he deserves a stern talk, then he shall have it! Can't keep carrying him whenever he starts his crocodile tears and wailing and screaming and screaming. Now he has moved on to screaming for things! Very naughty!

Almost everybody that saw him says that he looks like me. I beg to differ. I, somehow have a feeling that he will soon change his features to look more like his dad. A little a day.. so that we won't get a shock! Its not plastic surgery wey!

Doing a little housework, laundry and all now the house is quiet with just my feet shuffling around in slippers. Jaden has trained me to do things fast, just in case he decides to wail for his milk orders and diaper change again.. so till then, just pray for me that it will be a smooth flowing peaceful weekend for my family now.


No comments: