Thursday, October 4, 2007

Gifts from you for me? Baby?

Tomorrow is Baby's first outing out of the house ever since he came home. Off to the doc for more immunisation. Confirm the father sure sakit hati when the Jaden cries out loud.. but its for his own good!

Realized that he is getting a little heavier and bigger everyday too now that Joy mentioned it. Soon, he will be a big boy in a glance and all we, parents will be left wondering, where is the little baby boy I gave birth to and the first smile he gave us? The innocence in him, trusting us to care and love him with all our heart and soul!



(warning: A MUKA TEBAL, TAK MALU POST coming up!)

Anyway, I appreciate all the gifts that you peeps has given to us! However I realized, other than clothes, which proves to be the most useful of all AT THE MOMENT... there are other things too that is useful if you are in a dilemma should you want to come visit me and get my baby something.. *GRIN* I know I tak malu but then again, its better than receiving something that I would put to store before Baby Jaden is big enough to use right? Might as well, let him use it now than later.. later only different gifts la!! DIAPERS are GOOD! DIAPERS are BEST! MAMY POKO NEWBORN DIAPERS 52 in a PACK is the BEST!!!!! hmm... Did i just HINT too CLEARLY now? =) If not, there are always skin regime products for the mummy... like what I asked of Linaree.. hehehehhe.. anyway just kidding! All you have to do is just come and say hi to the parents and visit Baby. It is more than enough to have your good wishes...



Breastmilk came to me already. So Baby is now mostly on feed.. hopefully it do him good and healthy.. Hes settled down a bit now and has learn how to smile and sometimes smirk at comments or when the father is talking to him.. anyway, if you are wondering if he looks like me or the father, we ourselves ain't sure yet either.. waiting for his full moon party then.. =)

Got to go now to attend to my housework before he works me again.. my Hubby's and my little BOSS!

*photos galore*

A happy, proud Daddy cradling Jaden


Jaden peacefully sleeping in Mummy's arms

No comments: