Saturday, October 27, 2007

All alone...

David's wedding dinner reception starts at 630pm, later in a while.

Hubby is his MC for the night.

Mummy pulak is stuck at home, taking care of her little boss a.k.a. Jaden.

Its just a matter of a few hours, 2 hours to be exact before the reception begins...

Hubby has no transport to the venue.

Bad Bad Bad ...

*****

5pm :: Luckily Yvonne is kind enough to pick Hubby up to send him all the way to Bangi.
David, told you to chill didn't we.. My Hubby will be there no matter what.. and everything is under control..

I am now left all alone at home.. going to clean up some dishes while I still can so the fridge will have space again..
Joy would be coming round after shes done with office. What will I do without her?
Need her help to bathe Jaden later..

Tomorrow Jaden will meet ALL his god-mothers.. they are all going to be there for him tomorrow. So pampered yea? =)

I can't help thinking of PC's wedding still.. all my friends.. ALL OF THEM are going to be there, chilling, talking, having fun.. and.. *sniff* I am going to be at home, staying put, recovering from whatever flu I caught for the past one week.. and then organize the family dinner tomorrow..


No comments: