Sunday, October 28, 2007

our 6ix months ...

I am married to my Hubby for 6 months now...
It seemed just like it was 6 months for me when my status with him was just a girlfriend.
Still my other half, my best-friend, someone who completes me... never failed to be there for me.. tho at times his temper erupts much more actively than any other active volcanoes but deep down inside, he loves me.. and of course, now our son...
6 months and still going strong..

Not only its our 6th married-Monthliversary but also our son's full moon. He is officially one-month old. We are only going to celebrate within family members and his god-mothers.
SChee and Gwen is purposely flying down to KL to celebrate this special day...
Sharon is coming down straight from Malacca after work..
Joy is always around for Jaden when I need her to..
The sacrifices they go through for their god-son.. lovely women aren't they?

Didn't I say 28th was our special day? Everything, most of it always falls around this number or date for us.. our lucky number...

Nyways,
HAPPY 6th-MONTHLIVERSARY HUBBY!!! <3

No comments: