Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Still a Narp.. when o.Oh when?

Have you peeps watched Hot Fuzz yet? This British comedy 'police-action' movie? If you did, then you probably understand why I am saying Yarp & Narp..

and... Narp! Baby Jaden still refuses to come out although Doc has good news for me that I am about 1cm dilated this week. Hopefully it will start to progress faster down the week. Had the usual lab test before entering Doc's lair and guess what? I am well over 60kg now.. I am weighing at 60.9kg and the little guy inside me is happily absorbing food and storing fats until he is now estimated to be around 3.5kg. Fat round polly baby with the passion for food, just like his parents-to-be! Woke up today with bad cramps, this time both calves of mine are in extreme tight pain. The kind of pain that does now allow you to walk straight but would be advisable to be holding tongkat and walk at the same time... NAH.. am just exaggerating.. I can still walk although I am sure you all know the feeling of having leg cramps and walking it off at the same time.

Last night, we celebrated Iz's birthday. A simple one, just with friends @ Asia Cafe and we found Gynette-look-a-like! So similar, the face shape, the fashion that Hubby could not resist to make a bet with Tommy for RM5 to ask the fellow to pose with him for some camera shots. Had a great laugh last night.. it was all fun..
"Don't you think he look like Gynnette?"


o.Oh and my 2 goldfishes dieded on me. The stupid water pump failed to work when Hubby and I left home for Doc's. Came home to 2 goldfishes of mine afloat upside down. Confirm dead! They were one of the favourite ones I like to sit and watch while time passes by. One was already rather big and the other, you guessed it, the upright swimming one. Got them for about 9 months now... and they dieded on me. RIP my little Goldfishes.. you have been good cute adorable fishes.. Don't be fishes in your next life k? Muah Muah! Thank God for Hubby and Iz who managed to help saved the other 2 gasping goldfishes... changed to clean water, cleaned out the filter and making darn sure that the pump does work this time. Was feeling rather down on that part tho...

Iz slept over at our place last night. We are supposed to go shopping with him later in the evening to buy his last minute stuff to UK. Not sure if Hubby and I can send him and Grace off at the airport tomorrow but will try our best., Will miss both of them badly...

and speaking of which, I accidentally burnt Hubby's pants inside out while trying to be a good housewife -ironing it. So I practically blacken the whole iron. Thankfully it was a free gift from the electrical shop.. Told Hubby that that iron was spoilt and could do no shits ironing his work clothes so yesterday we went to 1U to buy me a new iron! Yay Yay! A steam iron! I have got a new iron. Somehow I realize I do get excited over new electrical house appliances. Maybe because I know that they are bought for me.. =)

AND TO RECAP FOR THOSE THAT ARE STILL WONDERING WHY I HAVE NOT GIVEN BIRTH YET, ITS BECAUSE MY EXPECTED DUE DATE IS MEMANG END OF THIS MONTH. JUST PUSHING MY LUCK TO SEE IF BABY JADEN WANTS TO COME OUT EARLIER... =) **cheers**

No comments: