Sunday, September 16, 2007

Funny Dreams

530am : Went to bed
8am : Woke up to pee pee
10am : Ter-woke up
12pm : Woke up to pee pee again
330pm : Woke up to pee pee again & wake up for good...

Thats my sleeping pattern for the past few days now.. except the late waking up part if its the weekdays...

Had a lot of weird dreams lately. Those that wakes you up unintentionally yet it disturbs you for a while; the reason why you are having those dreams.


I dreamt that your dad got baptised because he is sort of expecting a grandchild yet he was at this big garden party where there were your other relatives around eating a ramadhan buffet but it was during brunch hour.. with an aunty that was just stuffing her face with lots of spaghetti..

I dreamt about your parents mostly.. why is that?


I have got lots of other dreams but then again, I tend to forget them once I wake up... maybe I should start writing these dreams down and analyze them...

Iz came over last night to watch the second half of Portsmouth vs. Liverpool... rather a slow game as the Liverpool players seemed like they tak semangat langsung.. however Chealsea's game was a laugh because I think it was totally karma that Kalou's goal was denied yet they weren't offside.. thats for Essien's act for the 1-1 penalty goal they scored against Liverpool few weeks back! Told you KARMA does work... you just got to believe!

Iz's birthday is tomorrow. Hes gonna turn 23... and we were told his sweet Grace baked him a birthday cake today in her hometown.. and he should be there right now to attend her cousin's wedding and also an early celebration of his birthday with her. Hubby and I plan to 'wat' him for a dinner too tomorrow.. hehehe *eViL gRin* both of them would be leaving this Wed midnight back to London.. It seemed only like yesterday when he took Sam boy to our house, when he touched down after a day or two back in M'sia.. and that was like when i was 6 months pregnant.. Now? I am already near delivery and hopefully, hopefully with my fingers crossed.. he gets to see baby before he leave... but something tells me, Baby is not ready to come out yet.. *sigh*

Plan to cook Chicken Beriani Rice for Hubby today... maybe throw in another vege dish since Hubby always accuse me of not eating enough greens.. but the fact is I am more of a meat person than vege.. At least I am a fruity person. I love fruits! Just waiting for my laundry to be done, hang them up, me = bathe and then wake Hubby up and off we go to buy our stuff... rabbit's carrotzzzzz... and stock up the fridge again. Hubby would probably be starting to work his ass off again tonight after dinner. He always does that.. I think the only rest day he gives himself is Saturday and late Friday nights.. He starts his week on a Sunday.. me? I can't move around much longer. If I could lie down, sit and stand but not move, I would do it... my weight and the backache is not being really kind to me at the moment!

Tomorrow we are going for another round of check-up to see if my cervix has started to soften and open up. If it is, then I guess I can say I would be expecting contractions in the coming week.. and contractions equals to Baby coming!!!!! *breathe in breathe out!** Do cross your fingers for me and pray for me that it is starting to dilate k? Coz I memang impatient dey.. I want my baby!




No comments: