Thursday, September 13, 2007

Legoman Leaving 4 Leeds...

It had probably been 1 1/2 months since I last went to the movies with Hubby. Since we were off rather early yesterday from work as I was not feeling well enough to travel much around PJ and KL with Hubby, we decided to take a short break and watch Evan Almighty. Have not laugh at the movies for quite a long while now. We were planning to watch Ratatouille but the time didn't seem to match when we were queuing to buy tickets and Evan Almighty was just about to be screened.. so might as well... =) Its rather a funny show, no brainers and helps you take your mind off things.. a recommendation to all should you love humor!

Gynette will be leaving for Leeds tonight. Wonder who will be fetching us to the airport to send him off... Lucky boyI To be able to go out there to see the world for himself... I wonder how Amsterdam airport looks like? I love going to airports. I had always love to see the big birds taking off, with their lights, the sound, their run on the runway...Not to mention the architecture... *sigh* same goes for cruising ships. Some runaway points in my life..

My back is hurting as I am blogging at the moment. When will the pain come from back to front now I wonder? If it does happen, of course I will definitely feel scared shit outta my life yet happy because it means ITS TIME!!! but what the heck, I do not think it will happen anytime soon this week yet.. =( Read a magazine yesterday about labor and delivery, scaring myself even more and Hubby says he wants to write in to the mag and complain dey.. that it is scaring his wife.. stoopid.. he was just saying it so I would shut my gap and leave him in peace to watch Eng vs. Russia last night.. HHrruuuUMMmmppPHhhh!!!!

Talking about which, I forgot to say that Hubby and I were at Uptown last Tues, and saw a puddle of blood about 50-60 metres away from Public Bank, a hole in a Proton Perdana car window and police lines sealing the place as crime scene. Hubby said it was robbery, I said it was gang fight shots.. and well, Hubby guessed right as the news next day confirmed his allegations. We were just in time to have the ambulance chased us out of the way so that they can take one of the shot robbers to hospital.. drama kan?

No comments: