Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Holding my horses...

Doc says my cervix is not opened or ready yet. Which means I am not yet ready to give birth. Still have to go back next week to the doc to have it checked again. Hubby was anticipating for Doc to say my cervix has already started to open up for baby but alas, NO not yet! I am winning the bet but the checking of the cervix triggered off contractions now I guess but the contractions are mild and it comes and go irregularly. Its just quite painful for a split second or two when it takes you by surprise when you are walking down the Tesco / Giant aisle.

I am already starting to panic over the delivery pain. Scared in fact now because I know the pain would be like 50x worse than the contractions. Imagine a little body squeezing out of you vagina which you have well closed it ever since you suspect you are pregnant. *shudders at thought* Hubby said it would not be that painful tho as how I assumed it would be because I would have my natural body painkillers working the adrenaline but I doubt it. Hes just saying to make me feel better. He once said the blood test would only take a count to ten...but did it take ten counts? NO THEY DIDN'T! THEY FREAKING DRAINED 3 NEEDLEFUL OF MY BLOOD AND THE COUNT WAS UNTIL ABOUT 50! So I seriously doubt it about the natural body painkillers. Am considering epidural now.. but I am also scared of needles. Summore they jab it into the back where I can't turn my body round to see whats happening. Don't like that thought! How like that?

*dilemma dilemma* Who says getting pregnant is easy? Who says getting pregnant is cheap? Who says getting pregnant is fun? Who said it?? Let the men give birth and they would know the power, the ability of women, our endurance... If only lah yah... *sigh*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really gonna pop that lil' Jaden without epidural?

OUCHHHHHhhh remember to text me when it's time for you to beranak! REMEMBER!

blubbieMs said...

Gonna try first without any drugs to see if I can take the pain. If i really can't, then f**k it, am going to opt for the laughing gas first.. AHAHHAHAHHAHAH