Saturday, September 1, 2007

Its only Saturday??

I am wide awake again at 330pm. Its like the hour to wake up for me if its the weekend or so.. Its more like pee peeing session and then you cannot go back to sleep. Baby is getting bigger and bigger day by day, meaning my tummy space is getting more cramp for him. So whenever he decides to sit on my bladder, here I would go running off to toilet... and when he kicks, don't you dare even ask if its painful because i will tell u to try to confine yourself to limited space area and let me kick you hard, where you have no where to run... try it!

Hubby and I slept at bout 7am today. We were both cleaning up the house, anticipating baby's and Ma-in-Law's arrival.. so everything can work in place without my help when Baby comes..

Its a Saturday but it feels like a Sunday.. *sigh* getting some housework done before i go out to do some grocery shopping and come home to cook dinner... going to try out the new cookware Hubby just bought.. YUM.. Home cooked food.. *groan* but i hate the washing up part.. damnit!

*************************************

Hubby cooked in the end. I was only in charge of cooking the rice. So bahagia to eat home cooked food after like so many months of mostly eating out. Sometimes when you eat out so often, you no longer knows what you want to eat anymore. When there is too many choices, you cannot make up your mind... yet all those food are the same..

Its raining goals in Anfield.. Liverpool just keep scoring. Surprising yet its a very nice thought to know that Liverpool is now on top.. Torres the pretty boy, Voronin the WWF lookalike... and well, what can I say about other Liverpool players.. they are all rather good looking in their own way.. I hope Liverpool will keep scoring goals this season onwards.. then Hubby will be in good mood every time they play!

Going to iron clothes now while Hubby will sit his arse out watching Man U vs. Sunderland. Hope Sunderland kick their ass!!!



No comments: