Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Friends and Food and Hubby = Weight Gain

Josie and Meu Yan came over last Sunday. Have not seen Josie since Xy's wedding I think...

Josie came over to mark her territory over my loo -nothing unusual if you know the lady!

They made a comment -that everything in my house comes in industrial size.. *shy* =)

They bought Hubby and me some big ass yummy fried chicken and then, later we all went over to The Curve for some Sunday shopping. Finally got myself a top that can fit just real nice on me, doesn't matter if I am pregnant or not, but the top fits nicely on me NOW and will do in FUTURE when my size goes back normal. So happy!

I am now targeting that sunglasses I saw... Saturday come fast! Saturday! So I can go and get you!!!!

*****************************

Had the baby check-up yesterday! Doctor says Baby is growing fine and my weight is going up fine as well. He calls 58.8kg FINE? ON ME ? FINE NORMAL WEIGHT GROWTH? NO WONDER I COULD NOT FIT INTO MOST OF MY CLOTHES now!!!!!!!! Baby too, did add on weight. He was about 2.3 kg last 2 weeks ago and this week, he went up to the estimation of about 2.8kg. Estimation only la.. so if I should give and take +/- 500grams, Baby would probably be just 2.3kg at the moment, so I still have to help Baby pile on weight. The ideal weight for him to come out would be 2.7kg. Thats what Doctor Yong said...

Now into 36 weeks, Doc predicts I probably give birth 1 week earlier than the estimated due date. Hmm.. so now there are 3 predictions.. who do you think will win? Hubby? Me? or Doc? Maybe Doc.. afterall he is the experienced one. Doc is no longer slow in catching Hubby's joke. He is getting better.. no more the 2-sec delay.. Hubby can be too much of a joker sometimes.. but well. it livens up the atmosphere inside the doc's room when I am having the check-ups! *sigh* Now its just a matter of weeks to prepare for Baby and we all know that time does fly by too quickly without us realizing about it.

Its also getting harder and harder to sleep now at night. Turning from left to right or right to left or left to centre and back seemed like a chore. To get up from the seat, I have to have Hubby support me or push me up because I can no longer seem to have the strength to pull myself up... Yea! I have to finally give in and admit, I am now officially a FAT BLOB!

***************************

o.Oh and Hubby has been cooking dinner for me lately... =) We just had Brocolli & Mushrooms, Tomato / Chilli Prawns and Minced Pork last Sat, Fried Meehoon ala Hubby's special on Sunday night, Fried Rice yesterday for lunch and Spaghetti Bolognese (sauce made personally out of tomato puree, cut-up basil leaves and lots of minced beef *sigh*) for dinner and today, guess Hubby will be cooking me Bah Kut Teh!!!!! You know, when one taste Hubby's cooking, not only would they feel the effort he puts in his cooking but the love and respect for the art of cooking too... You know you can never go hungry with my Hubby around.. *DOUBLE BIG ASS GRIN*

But if you think my Hubby is doing all the work himself, NOo okies? I do do my part too. I am the cleaning up after... So there is teamwork in the house for your information. Me = not selfish. Me = help Hubby. Me = happy pregnant woman!




No comments: