Sunday, September 30, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT

I am officially announcing the arrival of my Hubby's and my BABY JADEN SIMON YAP!

Born on 28th Sept, our little family's lucky date so far... afternoon baby, he came out screaming, "I AM HERE!!"

Our little prince, our blood and flesh, our son!

He did not make us wait long. He was ever-ready to come out and meet the world, just like what his father did 28 years ago... so adorably cute and Hubby said, you'd never see one newborn that tried to grab the nurse's hand away while she was trying to suck the remaining water out of his body. So aggresive! A feisty one thats for sure!

So far, everything went well, only for a little cough from Hubby and I (first-time parents mer...) while trying to get the hang of changing diapers with flinging arms and legs, a red face screaming at us to hurry up... Hes been keeping us really really busy.. and we do mean REALLY REALLY REALLY SUPER DUPER BUSY!!!!

Sleep is so precious to us, that if we are able to catch a 10 minutes sleep in between, we would. Our time is now all dedicated to Baby Jaden and only him...

So heres a sneak preview of Baby Jaden for you.. on his very first day!


5 comments:

firefly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
I have been browsing your blog since friday to read your latest news and girl, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! =)
Welcome to the big big world, Jaden Simon Yap! Auntie CorRine can't wait to see you..eheheheee

firefly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
I have been browsing your blog since friday to read your latest news and girl, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! =)
Welcome to the big big world, Jaden Simon Yap! Auntie CorRine can't wait to see you..eheheheee

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!
cant wait to see more pictures of cute baby jaden!!

Mrs Nolly said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable. Been checking ure blog all weekend hoping for a picture of ure baby :)I can't believe ure a mommy!!

blubbieMs said...

Firefly: Thank you so much! Make sure you do come and visit my little Jaden!

Suz: I know.. I can't believe it either but I am now a mother. =)

Joycezhi: No worries, hes a little camwhore too, eveready posing for the camera! And its for sure, hes going to have lots of photo taken!