Saturday, August 25, 2007

OMG!! You look like ...

"...YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!!" says my hubby when I was trying on a white dress at Forever 21. Sad but its true. I felt as if I ws going to explode out from every corner I could. The top and the middle was the worst looking parts of my body... Touch the button and there I go... **BOOM!** Nope! That means I am not going to get any new dresses till I give birth. Rather a sad case but if I were to look at the brighter note, I would probably be proud of my size S again once the tummy kempis down. I would very much like to think that I am still a size S when it comes to dresses! *crossing my fingers so hard**

Hubby and I finally bought baby cloth diapers, nappy pins and baby detergent so I can now wash Baby's stuff and store it in his little wardrobe and just sit back and relax and wait for his arrival!

Waiting for my laundry to be done, so I can go hang them up and then go wash my hair... Wonder if Hubby will realize for a while if I were to turn off the air-con. Don't want myself to catch a cold now do I? *sigh* Guess its housework day for me today because Hubby decide to party by himself last night, watching DVDs and cooking up a storm of pizzas and fried chicken and now, the plates are left in the sink, tit-bits on the table and opened boxes by the door. AARRRGGHH!! Men I tell you!

Am suppose to take Cheekie and Cheeko for a manicure and pedicure today but I doubt it will happen because my botak is still fast asleep snoring himself away in lala land...

Great! Laundry's done.. till then...

--------------------------------------------------------->

Back from lunch, waiting for dinner now while Hubby sitting in front of the TV watching his LOTR and waiting for Liverpool's game to come on, here I am sitting in front of the comp blogging away.

I still have got dishes to do yet I feel so tired. Think I should nap while the Liverpool game is on? Yea..think I will do just that so I can have enough energy to keep up with Hubby and Iz if he'd ever show up later about 8pm.

Going to let Cheeko the lucky football rabbit out later to hop around the house when the game is on. Its always Cheeko when it comes to football. Hubby can be rather superstitious if he wants to be.

I have sudden cravings for ice-creams.. ice-creams... but Aunt Lin and Ma-in-Law says no to it.. how? Maybe just one tiny serving? I need ice-creeeeeeamsss!!!!! I guess now I can really say the only cravings that I have during my pregnancy is the cravings for ice-creams and everything that is cold.

o.Oh Baby oH.o Baby, when are you coming out to meet Mommy and Daddy? Can't wait to lay our eyes on you.. Can't wait to shower you with all the love and cuddles and love and kisses and love... *sigh* Be patient ! Be patient! Its only a matter of time now... Baby be good and pile on fats k... be healthy.. Mommy protect you now you're in the womb.. Daddy protect when you're out later... So much love to give baby!!!!





No comments: