Thursday, August 23, 2007

100th Post

Is it supposed to be about something meaningful?

Is it supposed to be something to remember about?

Well, not much for me to be meaningful or remember about but all I know is that I am wide, freshly awake, bathed and all at 6.30am, ready to go out with Hubby for 'something special'. *sMiLe* Will reveal soon but today is just not the day to talk about it...

Tomorrow, Friday 24th will be Hubby's and my special 'monthliversary'. One of the many months that is special enough to be celebrated and all... *sigh* and how I wish I can go to see Engelbert Humperdinck sing but I doubt Hubby and Iz is free enough to bring me. One of the downsides of being pregnant is that you are not allowed to travel much just in case.. and anyway so near to delivery date, you just have to be more careful of the big bulge sticking out front kan?

Baby has got his second soft toy already now. Hubby has always wanted to get him a Cookie Monster or Count Dracula as his first pal compared to Elmo or Big Bird. He says Elmo's laugh is irritating and Big Bird is just plain bird brain... he likes cookies.. he likes to count... See how Hubby likes the word C in all those things that his favourite characters do? No wonder he wants to name his children starting with C but as a mother to my child, I get to name the first child of mine.. *gRin* but then again, the second one onwards will be his call...

Oriteys got to go out now.. till then from the 100th post of mine..

***********************************

@ 1130am Hubby and I were done with everything. Discovered that pregnancy can really get you to far places, lucky times but it is too soon to tell at the moment. We are just waiting for the good news tomorrow so we can tell our friends. *keeping my fingers crossed now**

Of course, before all that, we went through quite a number of unpredictables like Hubby is not 'listed' in some way or another.. (ask him about him being in the Government's namelist), the express lanes and all.. *sigh* Rubbing my tummy now like a hopeful individual rubbing a lamp for a genie.. Baby Jaden, lets hope mummy, daddy and you do receive the good news yah?

o.Oh and so that reminds me to ask for a cake to eat this evening too to celebrate today for all sorts... I like today!

No comments: