Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Woke up at nearly 4pm to hubby talking into my ear. That was his revenge on me after I woke him on Saturday afternoon. Had Aunt Lin's bakchangs and her stewed pork.. yam yam.. while watching two DVDs with hubby. **Sigh**

Kinda nice to just laze around in the house, doing nothing at all except ber-bonding over DVDs and Bakchangs and Corn and Tong Sui and more Pork.. food food o.Oohh gLorious fooooood!


Was supposed to attend another Father's Day dinner with Edmond and the rest of the Yap family but my body refused to let me move around. So hubby have to cancel the dinner plans with the family and let me rest.. see? Hubby sayang me.. muaxmuax.. ehhehe

All those food is making my tummy churn tho.. got to run.. got business to attend to.. *gRin*

No comments: