Monday, December 19, 2011

Turning Two Eight

Hubby has his way of surprising me and this year, he managed to surprise me to a new level.

Turning 28 was nothing really to shoutabout for me now. It only reminded me that I am two years closer to the Big Three O but oh wells, just having the day as MY DAY was enough to make me feel all special.

I got to spend a pre-birthday with my girls in Singapore, just normal things that we would usually do  when we meet up but it is a nice change to have friends. Had the Santouka Ramen that I was madly craving for and did a little shopping. 

Then, back home, Hubby had all his things planned out for me while I was away. 

He, had stalked into my personal folder to find out what I had liked and voila, when he came back from outside after saying he has to go collect some things, he had my little one carry it past me.

Aaawwwwww,,,

It was so darn cute that my little one played a tiny part in delivering my birthday present to me. 


In fact, I really did not expect this present. Afterall, I had already exceeded my quota for 2011, in fact, 2012 too but ssh.. I don't mind adding on for 2012. =p

It was a Gucci that I have been eyeing since late last year/early this year. Its the same model, only that the colours for the season has changed, and what the colour he got me, was even better than the one I had been eyeing.



*sigh* I am very very touched by what he has done for me, to step into these type of boutiques, which I can never really ever picture him doing so as he is not into all these materialistic stuff and how he did it just for me, I am just too touched beyond words.

My heart aches because hes got to buy it from the KL boutique. If I knew what he was planning, I would helped him plan to get it for me through Europe. I am one lady who would want to get these at the most lowest original price ever with tourist rebates. Yes, I am stingy like that but well, he has just made this my second most expensive bag in the wardrobe for me and the most most treasurable one. =) =)

We went out for dinner, something I have been craving for quite some time. 

To say he don't know me is crazy. ok, maybe not when he is accusing me of something that is really not me but most of the time, he strikes it bingo! Knowing what I want to eat, what I like and how I like it .. hmm...

Ice-cream cake and ice-creams... hmm, he sure knows how to work his way into my heart and little stomach. hehehe =p

I have been spending 6 birthdays with him and each birthday has been good. Keep it coming Mr !!!

It has been a good quiet little birthday, just the way I visioned it this year. 

Thank you Mr Yap! 

3 comments:

grace said...

I've been eyeing on this bag tooooo! Lol!

grace said...

I've been eyeing on this bag toooooo! Lol

blubbieMs said...

Realllly?? LOL but its not worth it at all to get it from the boutiques in Malaysia, its like almost RM700 cheaper in Europe! heheheh