Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Godson @ 16 Dec 2011

The SimonYap clan has been waiting for this day to arrive.


I am so darn sure the whole Teo clan too, is even more anxious than us for this wonderful day to arrive.


To hear the first cry of the little one that has just joined us in this world, known as Little Baby Teo for now, the firstborn, first grandson and also the first great-grandson for the Teos. 








Yes, I am talking about Simon's bestfriend, Iz who has just officially became a father to a beautiful, bouncy healthy baby boy. 






It was already such happy news to hear that they were getting married early this year, and then the news about Grace that got pregnant and now, this is better than any of those two previous news because I just love babies. They are like yummy little things. =p


and I have been prepping Jaden for quite some time now that he will soon become a big brother as Hubby has also been given another status in life. He has now been promoted to being Baby Teo's Kai-yeh, automatically giving my very own son a sibling!


Aaahh.. bliss! I love happy news! 


p/s: apparently Jaden didn't really approve of me carrying the baby.. is he jealous? 

No comments: