Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Playful kiss

I have been taking some time out for myself, other than worrying about Jaden and what meals to give him, how to prepare his supplements for him so he would take it in without making a mess out of me and everywhere. and... *touch wood* so far everything is sailing smoothly.

So what is this Playful kiss am I talking about? *gRin* For those who knows me well, will know that I don't even meet guys anymore in my situation. I am usually just parking my fat ass at home or running after Jaden so where did I get this playful kiss from?



LOL ... from youtube la! where else? Or mysoju.com



*sigh* Playful kiss is so addictive that it never fails to plant a smile on my face after each episode. I think the female lead is really cute and funny and of course, the leading actor, no words can describe how perfect he is for this role! Ms.Ho, confirm you sure love the show as much as I do.. so go go watch it whenever you can!

As usual, I am nearing the last few episodes of the drama and that is making me feel a little sad -it feels like I am breaking up and feeling lost but well, I am sure there will be other dramas soon enough to get me going again but for now, I shall stop blogging and go continue watching my last two episodes while Jaden's porkchop is getting marinated in the fridge.
*muah*

1 comment:

firefly said...

u are a bad influence.. :P

as soon as i read your blog, i straight away went to youtube and watched 2 episodes liau...had to stopped cox it was already 3am and i need to sleep so that i looked fresh the next day for meeting..but then...=_=

i looked worse...

going to continue later in evening..at luv's room...

tskk tskkk tsskkk....