Monday, February 1, 2010

Hwangjini

Lately, I have been busy watching this another Korean drama. Maybe it was the life of those olden days that appealed to me, or maybe it was just all the drama going on but damn, the episodes can be really touching and make tears flow easily.

This drama I am talking about was a 2006 TV series aired in Korea. They have been airing it on KBS world every Mon-Thurs night at 1010pm.

Its called Hwangjini.




A story about a gisaeng, a talented woman in the area of performing arts but have a tragic fate in her love life. Now that is already drama right?





Its lovely how KBS world is so thoughtful to provide english subtitles to all the dramas they are airing. I like!




At first, when I saw the ads for the drama and I didn't think much of it. Then one night, I sat down and watched the last 30 minutes of it and I was hooked till the end. In fact I am so hooked to it, I am now youtubing it for the last three episodes. It is just the Internet that is stopping me from enjoying my show because of its slow download speed. So potong stim!

and the hotties in the show.. Kim Jae Won








and Jang Geun Suk..







hehehe.. well, they are not as hot as Kim Hyun Joong or Lee Min Ho but ok-lahhhhh.. LOL still, young boys they all are.. except for Kim Jae Won who is 29 this year .. =)




Will be feeling sad once this show ends.. looking forward to another drama to take me in again!!!

p/s: I am still faithfully watching Jolly Widows too.. am at episode 120 something.. and I have a feeling its coming to an end soon too since the father had got his memory back! *sigh*

No comments: