Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Logan Tan ...

o.Oh Hello Baby Logan Tan,

Welcome to the world you little baby tiger boy... weighing in at 3kg, 48 cm.. 6.17pm.. aaawwwwww...



Remember these two? Well... It is now time to say
" Congratulations to TommyTKC and Elaine" who has now officially become parents to a beautiful baby boy...

*muah*

I just can't help it but love babies.. they are just so so so cute and beautiful beyond words.. the innocence in them. *sigh*


IzGrace and the SimonYap clan headed to Klang to visit the newborn and the new parents and wow.. I forgot how is it like to be carrying a newborn. It really just sets off your motherly instinct, and of course, in my case, memories of Jaden's newborn days came flooding back.

I got to carry Logan despite Hubby opposing to it. Hubby is just scared of the little one where the neck still does not have strength, or maybe it just ain't his kid and that makes him even more scared than ever to handle a newborn. I remember him being a natural with Jaden last time. =) =)


Jaden came to see the baby!


Elaine has got through the birth without any anesthetic help, which seemed a little traumatic to me when she told us her birth story. I am sure she will get over it once the little baby coos to her, grabs on to her tightly, curling his oh so tiny fingers around her...

My respect to her for going through the natural birth without the help of any other medicine and having to endure all those pain. *hats down* I am sure I am not that strong a woman to go through those pain...

All in all, he is a beautiful healthy boy borned and both mother and son are just as lovely as ever!

No comments: