Thursday, December 24, 2009

It feels like Christmas to me...=)

I enjoyed myself tremendously in Penang the one whole week I was back. Well, AirAsia lived up to my expectation of delayed flights but nevertheless, I would have preferred it to be on time FOR ONCE.



Jaden threw a major tantrum when we were boarding the plane as it was his nap time and he was awoken up when I had to carry him up the plane. It was almost 3/4 way before he decides to calm down and play with the sweets one passenger gave him. He was only fine after we landed, strapped into his stroller and wheeled out of the airport.



We went to Bali Seafood for dinner and we had my usual dishes of BBQ codfish. YUMMY! Kam Heong Lala and Claypot tofu for the boy to eat. Lets just say it was really good till I thought I wanted to order another round of the BBQ codfish!



Early in the morning, at about 9am, I woke the boy up to go have breakfast with my parents. We had dimsum. Boy had fishball, some loh mai kai and at about 2pm, the boy had his nap. Mom then took me to buy my Cendol and Popiah to dip in Assam Laksa soup. o.Oh I likey! Mom cooked dinner at home and the little boy walloped it mostly. He loves the fried egg with his chicken porridge.

















Took the boy out to Gurney Plaza to meet up with Evon and SChee. Had a chicken and mushroom pie at The Dome and waited for my two busy friends to come. Took them almost an hour to finally sit down together and had some girly chitchats. SChee send me home and showed me the bite mark Jaden left on her Mini dashboard last April. *sigh*










Sunday was a day I wanted to rest more so I won't be tired when evening comes. The small one only fell asleep at about 5pm, and right after he wakes up at about 645pm, I quickly fed him full, changed him and out the door we went to attend NickLenny's wedding. He had his bath before his nap so all is planned out.

Met up wtih my old school friends. some junior and my batchmates since like standard 2. The groom I had known since standard 4 and the bride, Form Four. We are the Inaians!




























Did nothing much on Monday and Tuesday except for accompanying my mom and taking here out to shopping malls where she wanted to look for a dinner dress to wear to one of my cousin's wedding this coming Feb. Found a couple of nice dresses and tops and I am glad she got them. At least now she will have something different and a little modern looking to wear compared to what she will usually wear.



Initially I thought of having the Lrg Selamat CKT but they are close on Tuesdays so we ended up having lunch over at the New World Park. The hawkers used to be from Swatow Lane (famous ABC with fruits) but they were all moved to the new food court so well, had curry mee, fish ball tanghun, otak-otak and yam kueh! Never had it been so satisfying. If I had not eaten that much at the food court, I would have walloped a bowl of beef noodles at Milky restaurant in Prangin Mall. *sigh*




At night, we went and tapao-ed Ayer Itam Laksa because there were no babychairs for Jaden to sit while we eat. Mom bought him two nice persimmons and he loves it! After that, I stopped by this one popular Ayer Itam hawker shop and tapao-ed 10 Apoms, 10 Huat Kuehs, 2 jagungs and RM3 worth of Fried Chicken Skin. o.Oh yummy yummy! I love me Penang food!




On Wed, I drove over to Butterworth and met up with my besties while my parents, relatives all babysat Jaden for me. It was a really good Wed.. followed by Thursday night when we all yamcha-ed. Jeff came along despite nursing a sore throat and headache. He did not stay long though. He ciao-ed after a while Evon came. So in the end, it was just us three girls talking the night away. We called it an early night anyway, at about 11nish because all of them had to work the next day despite it being a public holidays. My three hardworking friends. This is what happens when you run your family business. Same goes with my Hubby. That is why you will hardly see him on a break with Jaden and I. So me, being the 'free' woman, I plan Jaden and my own. *gRin*







Had lunch with my parents @ AROI thai restaurant @ Pulau Tikus. Met up with my two cousins whom I have not seen for quite some time. They mentioned something like ever since I got married, they have not seen me. A little catching up and soon, we had to leave because I wanted to let the boy nap kao kao so he won't throw tantrum when we are at the airport or waiting for the plane.




I belanja-ed my parents McD's at the airport before going inside to the waiting lounge to wait because inside was not as freezing as outside. This time round, the flight was horrendously delayed. Luckily, the boy entertained himself and behaved throughout the whole thing. The only thing that really got me frustrated was the cab fees home. Instead of just RM88, because its past midnight, we were charged RM126. The cab fees that costs so much more than both Jaden and my flight ticket.



My heart was left in Penang but well, once the cab reached home, and Hubby in sight, I could see my daily routine falls into place again. I wonder when I can go back to Penang like that again....

and by the way, Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

S-MaryVene said...

U're back to your life...*for a short period nia*..hahah~! But its great to see the elegant dress on you again, with the fantastic make-over~! I almost forget about your neat&tidy look...muahahhaa. u know u ler...always wear loose T-shirt with loose long hair flying over your shoulder whenever i visited you~! It's good to see jaden with his 'beatles' hair style :")

blubbieMs said...

Well darling, I don't think I can play dress up in KL because 1: I don't really go anywhere. 2: Got sucha pretty girl like you already, who wants to look at me? 3: The wearing loose t-shirts are IN FASHION (at least at my house la!)

Well, I did really enjoy myself in Penang very much! LOL but not as much as we did back in China where a girl jumped into my bed in the middle of the night! *gRin*

mangolove said...

EMIRYROO you is looking super duper hot in that toga dress!!

super hotttt

blubbieMs said...

is tenkius linareeeeeee.... but you are more super duper hot hot hot anytime *gRin*