Sunday, November 1, 2009

i *heart* today

Most friends of mine would know that ever since I became a mother, I have been shopping more online than going to boutiques or shopping malls. Guess my life changed in a way and voila! there is a lot of e-boutiques out there that offers competitive prices and shopping is real nice when its just a click away. The cons -you just cant feel the material and try it on to see if it really fits you good. Its a risk to take but usually, it ends up well. If not, there is always a choice to sell it or give it to friends who might like it and fit it well.

Today, Grace and I went to A Shopaholic's Den Halloween Bazaar @ 3TwoSquare and boy! I enjoyed that shopping trip real nice. Why? Because I didn't have to think about Hubby being tired and pissy chasing after Jaden. Iz helped babysit Jaden at his place. My hubby? He was so deep in slumber I doubt he knew his wife and child went out...

Managed to buy 2 dresses which I had eyed online for less than RM50 and a big black bag. I kind of fell in love at first sight with all the things I chose.. so the bazaar was only a matter of touch/feel/try and colour... is such a happy-fyings day for me!

Took Jaden back from Iz at about 530pm, bought late lunch/dinner for Hubby, put Jaden to nap after his milk and out I went again. This time to Tesco by myself to stock up on baby rice cereals, hand towels, Korean noodles and to collect the Buy 1 Free 1 drink from Starbucks as the voucher expires today. A nice drive to and fro with me blasting my radio .. sometimes its a bliss to have just your own me time and today is one of the rare days that I get to myself.

Satisfied I am ... so no more shopping for quite some time till maybe another bazaar comes? *gRin*

Got to put Jaden to bed now so he can wake up by1030am and be fresh for his Little Rompers!

No comments: