Monday, October 5, 2009

Which style suits him best?

A lot of people commented that Jaden's hair is really long and that I should have it cut. I have not decided on what hairstyle so that is why I leave his hair to grow as long as it can get at the moment.

I am looking into a few hairstyles but I kind of favor the bowl cut hair best but that also depends on how good the stylist is.. if not hairstyle sure fail gila!

These are some of the hairstyles I am looking into to give my son. What do you think of them?











I know this is a girl pic but the haircut is something like that minus the fringe of course shorter.. supposedly its called the bowl bob cut!


3 comments:

tanshuyin said...

i like the haircut of the yellow shirt boy. but im not sure whether will it look good on jaden. i suppose so ;)

firefly said...

forget about the first photos...
the others....hmmmm...

blubbieMs said...

I personally like the second picture the boy wti the curly hair and the one the girl picture.. *sigh* I am sure whatever hairstyles I give Jaden now, he wont have much complain *wicked grin* when 5 or 6 kicks in, I am sure he would have his own say in what hairstyles he thinks he looks good in..