Monday, October 5, 2009

Girlfriends

Two different batch of girlfriends.

One from Penang, whom I have known for 19 years.. since both of us were in Standard 3...
and another whole gang from the LimKokWing Institute of Creative Technology days...

and and you know whats the funny thing? Those friends of mine from Penang who were present at the party and the LKW girlfriends? One batch comprised of married people and the other, single hoochie ladies (except for KelvinSiah)

WWei came down to KL last Thursday for a business meeting and being the friend I am, played host to her for the 3-half days she was here. The last time I met up with her was during her wedding back in April, about 6 months ago and years before that... not a shadow to be seen as she was studying / working in US. Thankfully her husband decided to move back to HK to settle down and there she is, in Asia just like the other rest of my girlfriends now. Nearer kan?



Took her to some of my favourite eating places, took her to shop around which she ended up about RM300 poorer in just a matter of 2-3 hours @ One Utama and the next day, left her to walk about at The Curve flea market so she can have her own leisurely time to do whatever she wants instead of rushing through the day with me.

the married people


Edwin and his wife then came over in the evening on Sat and we caught up with each other's life, laughing away like what we usually did in school, exchanging more news about other friends that each of us are nearer to or mostly sees.




AND...

the bachelors and bachelorettes (except for me)


as for the other gang of friends of mine, well, they decided to entertain themselves with a game of Taboo, and camwhored without me but I am glad Jaden's party became a mini reunion for them as its really hard to get all of us in a place together at the same time.




They of course, camwhored, gossiped and laughed without me.. *sigh* but well, at the end of the day, I just hoped that those that came to Jaden's party enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

No comments: