Thursday, October 22, 2009

P for Procrastinating

and I am the Queen of Procrasti-Nations if there is such a land.

I have not really been a good housewife, nor a mother in terms of taking my place in the kitchen. Food I cook sometimes do turn out a lil too funky for Hubby and Jaden's taste and well, lets just say Jaden prefer his father's cooking anytime compared to mine. So sometimes, it really dampens me and sort of put me off cooking for a while. In the mean time, Jaden only eats rice cereals, milk, snacks in between like cheese, cheesesticks, fishballs, and from our plates sometimes, brocolli, fried anchovies, noodles here and there. He has not been taking in rice for quite a number of days already. A week maybe. Such a bad mother!

Anyway today I thought I get up early -10am and go out and buy brekkie/lunch for Hubby and I, while quickly go to the fresh mart near my apartment to grab some drumsticks and cook Jaden his porridge. I did all that.. and even bank in for some online purchase I bought.. and I just laid my eyes on another online stores that sells cute baby-tees.. shit!

Now, the only thing I am procrastinating is cleaning up the rabbits and mopping the floor and well, the second round of laundry just have to wait until Hubby does his business in the toilet today. He hates the toilet being wet when he is in there. *sheesh* anyway, well, hopefully I will get these three done and well, maybe turnover my wardrobe and rearrange everything again if I can still find some sanity after entertaining Jaden too and the constant checks on him not being up to mischief... *sigh*

I really envy those SAHMs that could really do everything everyday and still keep the house spick and span. I am such a slob! *shy*

OK.. might as well now go start on the rabbits.. before I get all lazy or Jaden gets up from bed.. yea, hes still sleeping.. he decided he only wanted to sleep at 6am, tossing and turning and playing on the bed.. the trick to make him sleep, one strike of the cane, just pain enough to make him emo and sleep it off.. *shakes head...*

2 comments:

ZMM said...

Who doesn't procrastinate?

You were originially from Penang?

blubbieMs said...

Yea I am originally from Penang.. =)