Saturday, October 24, 2009

My peace

After getting a harsh lashing last night, I woke up today and well, did what I had to to give myself a little peace..

Fed Jaden his brunch (he woke up only at 230pm), washed Hubby's laundry, defrost the drumstick and boil the chicken broth to cook his porridge, fold my laundry and hang his clothes the instant the washing machine is done with them, vacuum the whole house with the little one tagging along my side, sometimes trying to climb on top of me when I bend down to vacuum the far end of the couch, Jaden poo-ed by then, so have him wiped clean before taking him into the bathroom to give him his bath, put him down instantly for nap with a cane in my hand so he will behave and stay quiet and bored in his bassinet till he falls asleep, cut his fingernails short so he won't pinch others in his trial class tomorrow, change the rabbits' papers, went off to bathe and wash my sweaty hair and voila, when I came out from my bath, Jaden already woke up. He only had an hour nap, kind of good too so he can sleep earlier tonight.

Lets see, the boy wakes up at 230pm, put to nap at 530pm and woke up at 630pm.. should be tired enough to fall asleep easily by at least 12am right? As I am typing now, I put on his Elmo dvd so he can jump about and dance around till his energy is drained. Hopefully the dvd will do that to him...

Anyway, porridge was done by the time Jaden woke up from nap, so I fed him a bowlful of it which he finished without any signs of wanting to puke it out. *sigh*

Then went out for dinner at Ikea because Hubby wanted to eat meatballs after seeing it in the Ikea catalogue.

Hubby is out now having a meeting with one of our mutual friend, which I hope he won't come back home till Jaden falls asleep.. I like my peaceful Sat...

Tomorrow, I am going to take Jaden to Kizsports & Gym for his first trial class and see if he can fit in and play well with the kids. I hope he likes the Little Rompers and I pray hard he don't go round pinching other kids when he gets excited... I caned him, I whack him each time he tries to pinch me and tell him sternly NO and stil he will sneakily come up to me and do it... may this be just a phase..

Right, the video of his is soon going to be over soon, better go prepare his milk and then a quick warm bath before bed for him.. wish me luck he falls asleep fast and not roll around the bed for an hour or two.

No comments: