Monday, October 26, 2009

Mad Man @ 2am

There has been constant wall knocking as if someone is trying to hammer a shelve into the wall when comes 1230am-130am. Living in an apartment, of course, is not easy to find out who is doing that irresponsible and unreasonable act as sound do travel because I remember when the outside of my house needs to be drilled, I could even hear it from the ground floor when my floor is one of the highest in the building. Suspecting tho, it might be one of the houses directly below or beside.

Anyway, last night, as soon as I put Jaden to bed, and he fell asleep easily. *phew* Hubby came in to take a bath while I went about finding my 'lost' phone in the living when someone was knocking my door really hard. Those type that you will only knock if you want to pick a fight. It went on and on. At first, I wanted to open it thinking it might be one of Hubby's friend who was trying to play a prank on us but judging from the time, it will be just too much of a prank right? Then the next thing that came to mind was maybe someone who was knocking to see if anybody was home and once they open the door, they might point a gun or something and then rob us...

So the best sensible thing was to ask Hubby to open the door instead. Of course, disturbing Hubby's bathtime and knocking the door so hard, sounding as if they were going to kick it down anytime soon, Hubby opened the door and greeted the fella with the chopping knife.

Those that knows my Hubby, when you see him for the very first time, he wil seem as if he is towering over you and might look bad ass when he is furious and voila, fury was his name last night. It was a Chinese man, specky nerdy looking who was pounding on my door and my next-door neighbour. He wagged his finger at Hubby when he saw the knife and ran off as fast as he could. By the time Hubby unlocked the grill, I could see the man running zigzag from this stairs to another to the 17th floor, hopefully to lose trail if Hubby were to chase him. SISSY! Dare to pound on people's door at about 2am and not daring to speak up the reason why?

That really drove Hubby mad. I am sure if the poor fella happens to be in the same lift as Hubby, gone la the fella if he did not take the first step to apologize for what he did. He better be much more alert and smarter now than to use the same lift as Hubby for the face will not be forgotten easily. *tee hee*

You know, sometimes the saying applies to my Hubby as well.. hell hath no fury when his family/house is threatened by an unreasonable reason. I like.

I think we should start investing in some heavy hammer to be kept at door side now... what do you think?

No comments: