Sunday, May 3, 2009

LeeHom Music Man Concert in Malaysia 020509 RAWKS

Lee Hom Music Man concert rocks big time! Rawks rawks rawks!

Grace, Iz's sis and I reached Bukit Jalil at about 630pm. It took me about 1/2 hour from our place to Bukit Jalil not bad.. but I guess you guys can imagine who traumatised those both girls are due to my driving. LOL!

There were already a very long line when we reached the green gate. I guess, since RM88 was a free seating ticket, every die-hard LeeHom fans would want to get a good seating to see their idol perform. First we were lining up, as you can see from the picture below.



BUT when the gate was opened, nobody cared about the line and just hurried in front to get in as fast as they could. We were also one of the inconsiderate culprits but well, its LEEHOM we are talking about!

This is how early we all are.. still not many ppl down at the expensive tix area and there were still sunlight...


By the time we climbed the staircase, we were all tired out. Grace even said her knees were shaking badly. HAHAHAH The staircase was that high, and we weren't fit enough for such tiring exercises. When we went to the seating area, the place was already like SO FULL. I was already eyeing to see if there were at least a few empty seats in between the middle middle part because if not, we have to climb real high and that would have made me pissed in my pants. I am still terrified of heights although I hate to admit it.

Grace and Iz's sister were already heading so up and into the middle of those seats when I quickly went to those two seats I eyed and have them reserved first and signaled them to come down. Well, their seats up there were also reserved by some b**ch who could have actually told them off nicely but well... who cares. We managed in the end to score ourselves fab seats in the end. I saw a bag on the seat beside the two reserved seats of mine and asked the boy next to the bag if the seat were taken but hey, NO! Its free.. yay! THREE OF US can sit together!

After settling down, wiping off the sweat and trying to catch some breeze to cool down, I proceeded in asking the boys next to me to help us take photos. The customary photos of which my face turned out so fat with a few layers some more but what the heck, I am still going to put it up to prove to you guys that I WAS THERE IN PERSON! hehehe





Well, the boys next to us started talking to us and they were really funny. Grace and I knew instantly that they were really young boys and well, since there was an hour and half to kill, why not just entertain ourselves?


People filling in fast below..


Daniel Lee from M'sian Idol and some girl who won the Superstar thingy was the opening act for the concert and voila! It started sharp at 830pm with LeeHom being hung down... and the fireworks to add to the already hair-raising atmosphere. Its a good hair-raising moment.. with all the people there about 25'o00 crowd or more I think this concert.. and then its all FAB FAB FAB performance all the way.

**stolen from youtube... =)
Opening act..




I knew most of his songs but there were some I didn't really know but what the heck, feasting my eyes on him singing was more than enough!!!!!


He is really good. He is so good that I have no praises enough to praise him.. hes my idol.. aaawww.. *school girl fascination*

He had this part where he sang Change me and there was FOUR LeeHom on stage and it left me puzzled for a while and then I thought it over which was exactly the same as what the comments were from this youtube video I stoled off again but this is from his Vegas concert but trust me.. all are mostly exactly the same same same.. but nevertheless still wows me each time!



The security were really strict about the no taking video or pictures during performance but I couldn't really care less. Hey! Its once a lifetime thingy for me and why would I not want to have it recorded down to keep my memory fresh from such a FAB concert?

I stole this from youtube.. but well, her recording is so much much better than mine that I thought it would do injustice to LeeHom if I posted mine instead of hers.. he is so good so good so good so good so good...



*sigh*

Life is good... The concert ended around eleven-ish and we took some photos again, this time one or two photos with our newly made friends and then off we went to buy some souvenirs to bring home with us.




The aftermath of the concert





I bought the mickey mouse inspired light up hairband and the light sticks for Jaden and I got myself a M-size Music Man t-shirt as the S size for girls were sold out! Damnit!

Funfair next to the stadium.. o.Oh pretty lights and ferris wheels


with ma' Sam

Caught up with Sam who was there too for the concert but she got the RM398 tix instead and got to touch LeeHom's hands.. hehehe took a photo together and well, soon after proceeded back home, made a stop at SS2 McD to grab dinner.. and then home sweet home at last at about 1am..

Life is good.. life is so good.. Its like I went to music heaven and is back again..

So should there be another concert by LeeHom, would I go? OF COURSE!!!

To back my experience at this concert, you can always read the review by The Star here.

and also if PanWeiBo has one too la.. hehehehhe I love both of them!!!!! (I feel really like a highschool girl once again!)

No comments: