Saturday, December 13, 2008

They went dating

Dad came over to KL last night to visit Mom. Jaden was happy to see his grandfather. Its odd how he seems to have a click with this grandfather whom he used to only see every four months. Maybe its because Dad comes down more often now, about every 2/3 weeks and Dad memang have this right click with children.

Took my parents and Jaden over to One U for dinner. Mom wanted the shabu shabu as she has not been feeling well and she can't eat much of other food. So well, hot clear soup with fish would be just good for her. Not oily and not sourish and all.. She is still complaining about her feeling like wanting to throw up each time after she eats and that only happens when she stuffs her food or eat those that she aint suppose to. Jaden had a pretty much good time, eating 1/2 of my share. Pork balls and chicken.. Trust me, I don't ever think shabu shabu like these can ever fill me up unless its some buffet style. I am feeling like such a pig. I find only buffet can really make me full and that also would last me tops 4 hours before I go round the house searching for food again. Nevermind la, I am only 46kg. *gRin* As long as I don't reach the 48kg mark, I think I am still perfectly proportionate except for the flab around my tummy which my mom and Tommy TKC has been commenting about. *ISH* Don't they ever understand that that was due to childbirth? It will always be there unless Hubby strikes a fortune and decides to spend me a slimming course at Marie France. That also I would not really want because with all that money, I rather get myself something else or into Jaden's education fund!

Hubby bought mangoes and we decided to let Jaden have a go at it. Guess you can judge from the photos how he absolutely loves it. My little dirty cat..








Mom and Dad went out for a date today already. They are both missing from home now. They must have gone to some shopping mall walking around. Its nice to know that at least now they are spending some quality time together unlike years ago where it was mostly either mom and I walking around or dad sitting somewhere while wating for us to complete our shopping. Now, this is what I call quality family time.

Mom will be going back to Penang for at least a month now, till Chinese New Year is over. Her heart is still in Penang even after staying here with me for so long. Guess old habits and desires die hard. I, too, have my heart set in Penang. Penang is some sort much more relaxing than the hustle bustle of KL. Its stressful in a way to be i KL.. In Penang, you can be whoever you are, whatever you are.. you can even go out in your jammies to buy breakfast.. scrumptious food at anytime of the day. *sigh* Beaches to go relax on... what is there not to love about Penang? Seafood is cheap on the other side.. Aarrgghhh Its just a matter of a month before I head back home then.. YAY!


6 days and counting and I have no idea what Hubby has planned for me. All I know is I want to have a very good meal ending with the brownie cake and ice-cream melting over it.. mmm...

No comments: